'Farmers were the first moral philosophers; they don't expect to reap if they have not sown, and they know very well that if they sow cabbages they will not harvest carrots. How can someone who sows nothing but hatred and strife hope to reap a harvest of love and peace? If you want a marble palace you are not going to start building with clay bricks. If you want a healthy body you are not going to give it poisonous food. How can anyone expect to develop a healthy, sturdy psyche, a lucid mind and a generous heart if he is seething with anarchie thoughts and feelings poisoned by his own greed and resentment? Exactly as we sift and select suitable food or building materials, we have to sift and select the thoughts and feelings that present themselves to us. The laws that govern the psychic life are the same as those which have already been seen to govern other aspects of nature or technology. lt was neither man nor society as a whole that invented morality: it is intrinsic to nature, to every aspect and dimension of nature.'
1. ‘As You Sow, So Shall You Reap’
2. The Importance of Choice - Work not Pleasure
3. Creative Activity as a Means of Evolution
5. The Law of Affinity: Peace
6. The Law of Affinity: True Religion
7. The Laws of Nature and Moral Law
9. Don't Stop Half-Way
10. Know How to Use Your Energies
11. How to Distil the Quintessence
12. The Moral Law Exemplified in a Spring
13. Why Look for Models in the World Above
14. Man Creates in the Invisible World by Means of his Thoughts and Feelings
15. We must not Sever the Link Between the World Below and the World Above
16. If You Are Light You Will Seek the Company of Light
17. Duplicates - New Recordings
18. Morality Comes into its Own in the World Above
19. Example ist the Best Teacher
20. Turn the Other Cheek.
Su questo sito utilizziamo cookie tecnici e, previo tuo consenso, cookie di profilazione, nostri e di terze parti, per le nostre statistiche e per migliorare la tua esperienza di navigazione sul nostro sito. Cliccando in un punto qualsiasi dello schermo, effettuando un’azione di scroll o chiudendo questo banner, invece, presti il consenso all’uso di tutti i cookie...
Sintassi della ricerca sui pensieri
Parola1 Parola2: cerca in almeno una delle due parole. +Parola1 +Parola2: cerca nelle 2 parole. "Parola1 Parola2": ricerca sull'espressione tra "". Parola1*: cerca all'inizio della parola, qualunque sia la fine della parola. -Parola: la parola dietro - è esclusa dalla ricerca.